Fixed Asset Management involves a series of activities related to the assets of a company, among which we highlight:
- Inventory tagging;
- Asset valuation for different purposes;
- Accounting to Physical reconciliation;
- Meeting the accounting requirements:
- Law 11.638/2007.
- CPC 01 – Impairment Test (Reduction to the Recoverable Value).
- CPC 27 – Economic Useful Life.
- CPC 46 – Fair Value.
- ICPC 10 –Fixed Asset Technical Interpretation.
- Setting the useful life, remaining life, future depreciation rate and residual life;
- Procedure implementation and equity routines.
Most Important Results Found:
- Secured Equity – mitigation of future risks;
- Meeting the accounting requirements;
- Data base organization, as for inconsistency and outdating;
- Cost Reduction – avoid the acquisition of unnecessary assets and optimize new buying processes;
- Strengthen the company’s image for the care over its property;
- Increase on the return on assets (ROA).